Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our growth-stage and state-of-the-art Greeley, CO manufacturing facility we are seeking a Staff Accountant who will help us continue our successful trend in the global cheese and nutrition markets.
We Ask of You To:
- Maintain accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Provide operational/financial analysis and production information including daily plant operations and key operational metrics.
- Prepare daily operational reports.
- Assist in audits.
- Maintain proper accounting of finished goods and raw materials inventory.
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the nation with huge career growth potential.
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonder
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance,mathematics, or a science related field.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and detail orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of general finance and accounting, cost accounting, budgeting and financial report.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP.