Responsible for vacation relief of various operators in Cheese Line 3 Department.
1. Responsible for the safe performance of duties in accordance with applicable Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
2. Perform relief duties for the Vats, Preheat, Mixer Extruder, DMC, and Brine Belt Operators, Cheese Sanitation, P2 Operator, GRD Operator, and Cheese Group Leader.
3. Document any operational change during production and anything out of the ordinary, in the comment section of MES.
4. Learn duties and responsibilities for each job in a budgeted time frame.
5. Communicate between, co-workers, departments and supervision as required.
6. Must successfully complete JTPR and consistently perform work according to SOP.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
A. Knowledge of sanitary GMPs.
B. Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions.
C. Computer literacy.
D. Some Manufacturing experience in Cheese Preferred.