Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a Controls Analyst on our fantastic Technical Services team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Lead by example within own team. Improves personal effectiveness through participation in the Performance Management process and the creation of an Individual Development Plan.
- Support our MES, PLC, HMI, Database, and infrastructure in order to provide a stable and solid environment to the end plants.
- Own, develop and ensure compliance on programming standards in SQL, .Net and Web development of monitoring systems.
- Provide SME database support to the Controls Engineering department and Level 2 Support Coverage for the Controls Analytical Team.
- Provide Continuous Improvement to ensure the MES and Controls Systems are available 100% of the time.
- Develop and manage systems and solutions to better monitor Controls Systems and to predict trends before they impact our production systems.
- Develop solutions to problems in our Wonderware and SQL environments to minimize and eliminate incidents.
- Provide Root Cause analysis for Database and SQL related issues.
- Weekend Onsite/On Call Support coverage on a rotating basis.
- Ensure quality documentation of our systems is created and maintained.
- Participate in the support and leadership of plant controls and automation.
- Participate in a continuous improvement by understanding sound practices to enhance your technical skills, problem prevention, promoting a safe working environment and ensuring Leprino quality is integrated in daily business.
We Offer You:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in in engineering or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, Wonderware software suite that includes System Platform, InTouch, DASABCIP, and MES Operations.
- Must be available and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to meet business requirements and project commitments.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s in engineering or technical discipline.
- Manufacturing environment experience desired.