Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking an International Customer Account Specialist on our Global Business Development division to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask of You To:
- Own and manage international customer relationships receiving and execute contracts, quotes, orders and invoices in a timely mannaer
- Manage logistics to international transactions and stay current on foreign regulatory to comply with country/customer documentation requirements.
- Manage SAP processes, remove blocks, run reports.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 3 years minimum of customer services experience
- Solid understanding of the language of International Business, including Letter of Credit, Proforma, CAD’s (Cash against Documents), Certificate of Origin and Export Freight Terms
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook expertise
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- 5+ years of customer services experience
- International Business Experience
- Bilingual speaking preferred
- Experience with Ocean and Air Freight movements
- College degree
- Food (specifically dairy) experience
- SAP experience