Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver corporate headquarters, we are seeking Treasury Operations Analyst on our Corporate Treasury team to continue moving our business to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Update and maintain Leprino's corporate investment portfolio as well as the company's monthly cash forecast, including gathering input from multiple groups internally.
- Provide risk management support by assisting customer updates and weekly/monthly reporting, complete analyses of dairy commodities markets, and assist in monthly Fixed Price Program close procedures.
- Manage the Treasury Operations aspect of monthly department accounting close and internal reporting, including cash and investment reporting, reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Take full ownership of the daily cash process, including sending wires, posting cash position, and working with management to obtain payment approvals.
- Assist in managing and administering online banking platform.
- Own the management of Leprino's Treasury access controls, including SOX compliance and adherence to Leprino's corporate policies.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Required Qualifications):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Two (2) years of experience in a previous cash management operational role.
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- A Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or similar discipline.
- A CTP certification.
- Three (3) years of experience in a treasury role dealing with cash operations, treasury operations, account reconciliations, daily cash process, month end close, and accounting journal entries.
- Operations work experience in SAP.