Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
Our Fort Morgan, CO manufacturing team is seeking a Human Resources Manager to help, grow, mentor, and support the 400 employees that call this facility home. Will you turn your passion into impact by helping to foster the next generation of Leprino’s leaders?
Asking You To:
- Take charge of all HR operations in our almost 400-person Fort Morgan, Colorado manufacturing facility.
- Report directly to the Plant Manager as you play a key role in driving the company's emerging culture of opportunities, succession management, organizational design, and leadership development and assessment.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and direction to all HR team members.
- Recommend, implement, and support labor relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of morale.
- Conduct Frontline Leadership Training with all people leaders using internal and external curriculum.
- Establish and own the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a remarkable workforce while you personally drive the recruiting process for exempt and non-exempt level positions.
Offering You in Return:
- Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are seeking a long-term career with Leprino is our goal. Because of that, our benefits reflect a long-term investment in you, the employee. Including competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, educational assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time off, matched retirement savings, annual merit increases, bonuses, as well as enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Fort Morgan: average of 300 days of clear blue skies located just 80 miles northeast of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's in HR, OD, or other similar disciplines.
- Six (6) years of progressive leadership experience in HR as either a Supervisor, Strategic Partner/HRBP, or Manager within the manufacturing industry.
Hoping You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Extensive training in employment law, compensation, OD and planning, labor relations, EHS/safety, and training.
- A Master’s in HR Management, Industrial and Labor Relations, OD, or similar disciplines as well as a PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP (and SCP) certification.
- Experience in a 24/7 dairy manufacturing environment including leadership over HR Supervisors or HR Generalists.