Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Fort Morgan, CO manufacturing facility we are seeking a Human Resources Manager who will help us continue our successful trend in the global cheese and nutrition markets.
We Ask Of You To:
- Take charge of all Human Resources operations in our almost 400-person Fort Morgan, Colorado manufacturing facility.
- Report directly to the Plant Manager and play a key role in driving the company's emerging high performance culture, succession management, organizational design, and leadership development and assessment.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to the HR department team members.
- Recommend, implement, and support employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Ensure facility compliance with all existing state and federal government employment laws.
- Conduct Frontline Leadership Training with managers, supervisors, and group leaders using internal and external curriculum.
- Oversee the execution of the plant technical training program in conjunction with the plant Technical Manager.
- Establish and lead the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce while personally driving the recruiting process for exempt and non-exempt level positions.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Fort Morgan, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 80 miles northeast of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or other similar programs.
- Six (6) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources as either a Supervisor, Business Partner, or Manager.
- Human Resource experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of benefits and compensation programs.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Extensive training in employment law, compensation, organizational development and planning, employee relations, safety, and training.
- A PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP (and SCP) certification.
- Human Resources experience in the dairy or food manufacturing space.