Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a SAP Solution Architect (APO) on our Strategic Systems Initiative (SSI) Team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Take responsibility for the design, consultation, and SAP system configuration in support of various business and financial processes.
- Work in areas such as configuration, testing, documentation, and reporting for the SAP APO modules.
- Working on project teams through all phases of project implementation, resolving support issues, and assessing and recommending SAP delivery mechanisms for reporting requirements.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 8 years of relevant SAP APO module configuration and support experience.
- 8 years in configuration and implementation of the APO DP, SNP, and PPDS functionality.
- Experience with the APO PPDS Detailed Scheduling board, Product Planning table and standard and customized Heuristic
- Experience in creating and supporting APO relevant BI objects including info-objects, cubes, characteristics, key figures, and ETL
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s degree in CS, IT, or closely related discipline.
- SCM and APICS certification.
- Configuration and production support of SAP-SCM and related sub-modules.
- Integration with SAP-WM/IM, SAP MM/PP, SAD SD.
- Business experience in regulatory requirements related to production planning.