Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Lemoore, CA “West” manufacturing facility, which also happens to be our largest plant with more than 1,000 employees, we are seeking two Senior Quality Assurance Supervisors - one which would be heavy on the QA lab management side while the other would be working closer with our production teams.
We Ask of You To:
- Utilize your natural leadership abilities daily to partner with senior leadership as well as build, develop, and grow highly functioning quality assurance team.
- Take ownership of your career – it’s yours to grow if you’re willing to put the work in!
- Accept a challenging work environment where solving problems and continuous learning is the norm, not the exception.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - this is the DNA of a Leprino employee.
- Supervise and develop up to three QA Supervisors who each have oversight of up to 20 Quality Techs.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, and a two-hour drive to Yosemite National Park.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Four (4) years of progressive leadership experience in a quality assurance role.
- Six (6) years of experience in quality assurance within a food, beverage, or pharmaceutical setting.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Diary Science, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering, or Biology.
- A strong knowledge of food manufacturing sanitation requirements in a large production facility setting.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Chemistry.
- Experience in the dairy foods industry.
- Five (5) years of supervisor or manager-level experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience within food manufacturing.