Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Lemoore, CA “West” manufacturing facility, which also happens to be our largest plant with more than 1,000 employees, we are seeking a Plant Control System Tech who will help us continue our successful trend in the dairy foods marketplace.
We Ask of You To:
- RS logic 5000 ladder, function block and structured text programming.
- Develop Wonderware software.
- Develop Panel view plus program development.
- Train end users on the operations of newly installed or modified process or control systems.
- Integration of PLC’s, HMI’s and process controls within the facility.
- Follow up on control work completed by Maintenance Technicians.
- Assist in troubleshooting of control instrumentation equipment problems and repairing equipment
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, and a two-hour drive to Yosemite National Park.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associates or a two (2) years degree in a maintenance related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a controls technician role with strong technical and electrical background OR equivalent educational training with general knowledge of industrial operations
- Experience with AC frequency drives and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of government and industrial regulations (PSM, OSHA, and USDA)
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to stand, kneel, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in wet/dry/cold/hot environments, tight spaces.
- Ability to climb steps and ladders to work at extreme heights.
- Ability to use hand tools and to lift up to 70lbs.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a maintenance related field.
- Dairy/Food Manufacturing experience is preferred.