Leprino Foods Company, the World’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese is seeking a Quality Execution Supervisor to join our team.
This Quality Execution Supervisor plays an integral role in maintaining superior Quality Systems throughout the plant and the organization as a whole. This position works in support of Production Management to troubleshoot deficiencies in quality execution and assures plant preparedness for customer and regulatory inspections. This is a highly visible role with the responsibility of educating and motivating the plant workforce on Quality Initiatives and serves as the Subject Matter Expert in all aspects of the Quality Program.
If you have Quality Systems experience in food manufacturing, particularly in a leadership capacity, don’t hesitate to apply!
• Champion the Plant’s Quality programs, processes, and systems to ensure that the plant performance meets and/or exceeds company-wide expectations.
• Coordinate product testing procedures and ensure accurate, timely and compliant testing standards.
• Provide direction to QE Forepersons and Technicians. Lead, teach and motivate all plant employees in pursuit of quality excellence and plant safety.
• Drive problem solving initiatives; utilize root cause analysis and preventative actions with respect to plant quality related issues.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with employees, peers, management and internal/external customers.
• Support and enforce GMP’s, food safety procedures and company policies.
• Bachelors Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Dairy Science, Microbiology or related fields.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in food manufacturing/production setting.
• 2 years of progressive leadership and management experience in Quality or Production in the Food Industry, or other related fields requiring regulatory compliance. Dairy Industry is highly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of HACCP, SQF, quality assurance standards, food laboratory testing methods and operations, and statistical process control techniques.
• Sense of urgency and drive for continuous improvement, problem solving and root cause analysis. Ability to produce in a results-oriented, fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication