Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a Zone Sales Manager to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask of You To:
- Manage all facets of Leprino’s existing chain account and foodservice distribution business as well as all prospect accounts within the assigned Zone.
- Manage key Foodservice distribution headquarter relationships or extremely large pizzeria and Food distribution prospect accounts.
- Manage existing and prospect chain pizzeria headquarter locations within zone.
- Build relationships with existing and new chain pizzerias and foodservice distributors and their customers.
- Drive Bacio sales & strategy within zone and leading a Bacio salesforce, when assigned.
- Exhibit strong track record of sales growth and success.
- Engage with customers through direct sales calls to end customers and the distributors who sell to them.
- Provide education and support to existing and new customers.
- Utilize and incorporate sales analytics into customer presentations and sales strategy.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Management, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Five (5) years of experience managing regional geography with multiple customers.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) with a keen ability to leverage communication skills to persuade.
- Proven Sales skills –Someone who has a proven track record of establishing and building profitable business.
- Proficient computer skills including Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Familiarity with pizzeria/food service operations.