Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We are seeking a Production Supervisor for our nutrition group at our Greeley, Colorado plant.
We Ask Of You To:
- Supervise the daily shift operations of this department to ensure production standards, quality parameters, safety procedures, employee engagement, and department business plan goals are met.
- Work effectively with the maintenance team to minimize production downtime and ensure preventative maintenance is performed on schedule.
- Responsible for monitoring the total production process including continual monitoring of the total product flow, equipment, process methodology, mechanical repair work orders, on-the-job training of employees, writing and developing standard operating procedures (SOP), product quality, product yields and safety excellence.
- Lead operational processes, projects and priorities focused on dairy manufacturing.
- Evaluate dairy ingredient plant processes, membrane operations, evaporators, dryers, separators/HTST and packaging.
We Offer You in Return:
To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the nation.
Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all of its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in the manufacturing of food products preferrably in the dairy industry.
- Industrial operations in membrane systems (UF, MF, NF, RO), evaporators, dryers, and separators.
- Three years of progressive leadership experience in food manufacturing.
- In-depth experience in dry dairy production.