Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We’ve created a brand new Regional Sales Manager position responsible for new business development of Leprino’s cheese products throughout the Northern U.S. region.
We Ask Of You To:
- Manage all facets of Leprino’s existing chain account and foodservice distribution business as well as all prospect accounts within the assigned region of IA, MN, WI, IL, MI, and IN.
- Manage key Foodservice distribution headquarter relationships or extremely large pizzeria and Foodservice prospect accounts.
- Manage existing and prospect chain pizzeria headquarter locations within zone.
- Build relationships with existing and new chain pizzerias and foodservice distributors and their customers.
- Exhibit strong track record of sales growth and success.
- Engage with customers through direct sales calls to end customers and the distributors who sell to them.
- Provide education and support to existing and new customers.
- Utilize and incorporate sales analytics into customer presentations and sales strategy.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Be based out of Chicago, Detroit, Grand Rapids, or a major city in Indiana.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Four (4) years of experience with the ability to call on both national and small independent foodservice customers.
- The ability and desire to travel upwards to 50% to grow Leprino’s cheese business.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Six (6) years of experience as an outside sales representative within the food or beverage industry calling on foodservice customers.
- Be based out of Chicago.
- Preference will be for manufacturer sales experience over retail/CPG and distributor sales experience.
- Experience selling to both large chain and independent pizzerias.