Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Lemoore, CA “West” manufacturing facility, which also happens to be our largest plant with more than 1,000 employees, we are seeking a Power/ Utilities Supervisor who will help us continue our successful trend in the dairy foods marketplace.
The Power/ Utility Supervisor will oversee the maintenance and operation of the various infrastructure and utility systems need to supply Electricity, refrigeration, steam, water and compressed air to a facility that is running 24 hours a day.
We Ask of You To:
- Be responsible for ensuring proper training of Power personnel.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Power Technicians as they service the needs of the plant. through maintaining the equipment needed to operate the plant and minimize downtime.
- Establish critical system priority lists and ensure all materials used for work orders are tracked.
- Create an environment of safe, reliable and energy efficient equipment operation.
- Be an active part in the Ammonia Process Safety Management team.
- Work weekends and a flexible schedule.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, and a two-hour drive to Yosemite National Park.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- High school diploma.
- 3 years of industrial maintenance supervision/lead experience.
- Advanced experience with a Work Order scheduling and job planning.
- Experience with PLCs and automated machinery control systems.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial maintenance, refrigeration and steam systems.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Electrical or Mechanical engineering from an accredited 4 year college or university.
- Maintenance supervision experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to exercise judgment and make decisions.
- Experience with computer programs Word, Excel, SAP and Maximo.