Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver corporate headquarters, we are seeking a Senior SAP CO Analyst supporting our corporate FP&A team to continue moving our business to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Assist with technical and/or business process issue resolution of post-go-live issues escalated by the external support team.
- Work closely with Solution Architect and business partners to understand, analyze, and support current business processes and relevant IT solutions.
- Assists with technical and/or business process issue resolution of post-go-live issues escalated by the external support team.
- Ensures relevant IT solutions are properly documented and stored in the appropriate document management tool
- Assists in solution development activities as required by the Development team and the applicable Solution Architect
- Assesses, recommends, and configures delivery mechanisms to satisfy business reporting requirements based on application of best practices, while also drawing from previous experiences.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant, and robust fitness center.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Finance discipline.
- Three (3) years of experience as an SAP CO Analyst (or FI/CO) with configuration and implementation experience.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s Degree in a Computer Science or Finance discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience with SAP CO.
- At least one full cycle SAP project.
- Product costing experience within the manufacturing industry.