Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our growth-stage and state-of-the-art Greeley, CO manufacturing facility we are seeking a Quality Execution Supervisor who will help us continue our successful trend in the global cheese and nutrition markets.
We Ask Of You To:
- Supervise and develop direct reports.
- Champion the Plant’s Quality programs, processes, and systems to ensure that the plant performance meets and/or exceeds company-wide expectations.
- Play an integral role in maintaining superior quality systems and food safety programs throughout the entire plant in collaboration with the production management while assuring plant preparedness for customer and regulatory inspections.
- Coordinate with QE Manager and QE Sr. Supervisor to assure proper follow up on all customer and regulatory issues (complaints, audits, and requests for information).
- Assure plant level preparedness for customer and regulatory inspections and product recalls.
- Lead, teach and motivate all plant employees in pursuit of quality excellence and plant safety.
- Drive problem solving initiatives and utilize root cause analysis and preventative actions with respect to quality related issues.
- Support and enforce GMP’s, food safety procedures and company policies.
- Support production management in troubleshooting plant quality execution deficiencies and in identifying root cause and eliminating quality issues.
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the nation with huge career growth potential.
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Dairy Science, Microbiology, or related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in food manufacturing/production setting.
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience in Quality or Production in the Food Industry, or other related fields requiring regulatory compliance.
- Ability to work night shift.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- A strong knowledge of HACCP, SQF, PCQI, quality assurance standards, food laboratory testing methods and operations, and statistical process control techniques.
- A sense of urgency and drive for continuous improvement, problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Four (4) years of previous supervisory experience in a QA/QE position.