Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Leprino Foods, the dairy industry’s best-kept secret has been a family-owned and Denver-based company since 1950. We hold a couple of titles including the nation’s largest cheese company and also the world’s largest producer of mozzarella; the most popular cheese used on pizzas throughout the globe. From three individuals in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 13 global locations earning more than $3 billion in annual revenue.
We Ask Of You To:
• Be responsible for ensuring proper training of maintenance personnel.
• Provide leadership and direction to the Maintenance Technicians as they service the needs of the plant through equipment maintenance and supporting the production teams to eliminate downtime.
• Establish critical system priority lists and ensure all materials used for work orders are tracked.
• Work 10-12 hour shifts.
We Offer You:
• A senior leadership and hands-on role to strengthen and grow the plant while grooming you to hopefully take on a Plant Manager role within the organization in the foreseeable future.
• Competitive salaries, performance bonuses, a 401(k) along with a lucrative Profit Sharing plan.
• Tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit increases, and full health benefits.
• A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, and a two hour drive to Yosemite National Park.
• High school diploma
• 3 years of industrial maintenance supervision/lead experience
• Advanced experience with a Work Order Execution system within SAP
• Experience with PLCs and automated machinery control systems
• PLC experience
• In-depth knowledge of industrial maintenance and engineering processes
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from an accredited 4 year college or university
• Maintenance supervision experience in a food manufacturing environment
• Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions.
• Computer literacy.