Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Food manufacturing experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to read and write to understand standard operating procedures.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be action oriented and have the capacity to drive for results.
- Must be able to communicate well within the department.
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available to work weekends and holidays.
- The position requires standing, walking, and lifting up to 50 pounds frequently.
Leprino Foods supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran