Job Title: Parts Room Supervisor
Leprino Foods, the dairy industry’s best-kept secret has been a family-owned and Denver-based company since 1950. We hold a couple of titles including the nation’s largest cheese company and also the world’s largest producer of mozzarella; the most popular cheese used on pizzas throughout the globe. From three individuals in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 13 global locations earning more than $3 billion in annual revenue.
We Ask Of You To:
• Lead the Maintenance Partsroom. Reduce store inventory while maintaining stock outs and customer service at world class levels.
• Drive our core people development processes. Continue technical/functional training and reinforce performance expectations to team members by providing regular feedback and through the use of performance management tools. Strengthen the overall competency and depth of talent within the Partsroom.
• Manage all maintenance master data to include BOM updates as it relates to the Partsroom, functional location structure updates, material master updates, vendor master updates, and purchasing record updates. Ensures all new capital projects have master data fully loaded before project start-up.
• Perform all buying activities for storeroom materials to maintain stock-outs at “0” levels.
• Oversee storeroom kitting to provide complete part kits for all plant work.
• Manage relations with operational supply vendors, to ensure adequate material supply is maintained at all times for all departments.
• Supervise Partsroom priorities to ensure plant safety and quality expectations are achieved and that high level of customer service is contributed.
• Manage all documentation about the Capital Tracking System.
We Offer You:
• A senior leadership and hands-on role to strengthen and grow the plant while grooming you to hopefully take on a Plant Manager role within the organization in the foreseeable future.
• Competitive salaries, performance bonuses, a 401(k) along with a lucrative Profit Sharing plan.
• Tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit increases, and full health benefits.
• A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, and a two hour drive to Yosemite National Park.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
• High School Diploma and/or GED.
• Three (3) years of industrial storeroom experience or equivalent in inventory management.
• Prior leadership or supervisory experience.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
• Bachelor’s degree or post high-school experience a plus.
• Five (5) years of industrial storeroom experience using Maximo or SAP.
• Three (3) years of progressive leadership experience in the food or dairy industry.