Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a FP&A Operations Analyst on our fantastic Finance/Accounting team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask of You To:
- Perform reporting and analysis of production division operational results, including assessing all key business and financial metrics in order to provide business insight to help drive ongoing improvement across manufacturing plants.
- Own the weekly and monthly operational review process, drive operational improvement taskforce team, and provide analysis and insights to plant, divisional, and senior business leadership.
- Develop reporting tools and processes to streamline information and aid in accurate and time sensitive reporting needs to management.
- Transform production data into useful information that drives improved business results.
- Provide Financial Planning and Analysis support to other cross-functional organizations within the Company.
- Lead both departmental and/or cross functional special projects as needed in support of key strategic initiatives.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree required, in an analytical based degree.
- Four (4) years professional finance experience.
- Direct experience with manufacturing ERP systems.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Travel is required
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- MBA preferred
- SAP experience is a plus
- Knowledge of general business principles, information systems, and manufacturing.