For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking an PT Custodian on our Office Services team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask of You To:
- Conduct cleaning duties for individual offices, workstation areas and all common areas of the building including; reception, lobby, corridors, break room, kitchen, conference rooms and restrooms.
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to including activating alarm, locking up individual offices, and corporate building at the end of shift.
- Correct any unsafe conditions and report to manager.
- Keep informed on safety procedures and work safely.
- Assists other maintenance staff and performs other related duties and special projects as directed.
- As necessary, supports the Custodian Lead with exterior cleaning responsibilities to complete projects on time.
We Offer You in Return:
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with general and detailed office cleaning required
- Ability to operate needed machines used for cleaning
Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?