For our Lemoore, CA “West” manufacturing facility, which also happens to be our largest plant with more than 1,000 employees, we are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who will help us continue our successful trend in the dairy foods marketplace.
Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We Ask of You To:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Maintenance Technicians as they service the needs of the plant through equipment maintenance and supporting the production teams to eliminate downtime.
- Be responsible for ensuring proper training of maintenance personnel.
- Establish critical system priority lists and ensure all materials used for work orders are tracked.
- Assert food safety as a priority that cannot be compromised and ensures that the team is trained and qualified in a manner that meets food safety requirements.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, and a two-hour drive to Yosemite National Park.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of industrial maintenance supervision/lead experience.
- Experience with PLCs and automated machinery control systems.
- Advanced experience with a Work Order Execution system within SAP.
- Can work 10-12 hours shifts.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial maintenance and engineering processes.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from an accredited 4 year college or university.
- Maintenance supervision experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions.