Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
Our team in Colorado is seeking a Human Resources Supervisor to help, grow, mentor, and support the almost 400 employees that call the facility home. Will you turn your passion for people into impact by directly contributing in fostering a healthy environment for the next generation of Leprino’s leaders to flourish?
- Support plant HR operations in our newest cheese and whey manufacturing facility. Including the leadership, mentorship, and career development for all HR Generalists and Associates.
- Play a key role in driving the company's strong culture, succession management, organizational design, leadership development and assessment.
- Recommend and implement practices necessary to establish positive relationships and promote a higher level of morale.
- Improve on existing practices and procedures in order to continue hiring a remarkable workforce for both exempt and non-exempt level positions.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office and the administration of Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Enhance and maintain employee relations, HR policy administration, employee recruitment and retention, HRIS accuracy, and employee wellness activities.
- Ensure excellent internal customer service to the manufacturing operations and support groups.
Offering You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 60 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or related field.
- 3 years experience as an exempt level Human Resources professional.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment law and practices.
- Working knowledge of on-boarding, benefits, and compensation programs.
- Familiar with best practices in Human Resources programs and processes.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Professional in Human Resources certification (e.g. PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
- 2 years of progressive leadership in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment.
“The culture of Leprino Foods is built by a family of passionate employees who believe in what they do, who understand the value of teamwork and understand that no one person is greater than the other.” – Steve, Greeley, Colorado Plant Manager