Our corporate Human Resources team in Denver, Colorado is seeking two HR Business Partners to report to our newly appointed Associate Director of Corporate Human Resources. Turn your passion for people into impact by serving as a positive change agent while propelling our business to even larger levels.
- As an HRBP to our corporate business units, you will contribute in aligning business objectives with employees and leadership while serving as a consultant on all HR related issues.
- The HRBP acts as an advisor for employees and leaders alike, and a resource for proactive employee relations, performance management, developing and implementing HR policies and administration, and retention efforts to create value and deliver business results toward an engaged workforce.
- You will support and execute HR activities independently within assigned client groups with the highest degree of integrity both timely and accurately.
- Participate in core HR work such as Employee Data, Employee Relations (including investigations), Talent Development, , and Workforce Planning.
- You will be the champion for our employees by improving Leprino’s Organizational Health and Engagement through organization-wide employee engagement initiatives, onboarding activities, recognition programs and focused activities where necessary.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
Offering You In Return
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or similar.
- Seven (7) years of progressive experience in HR positions providing partnership, subject matter expertise, and thought leadership.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications)
- Master’s Degree in HR Management, Organizational Management, or a Juris Doctorate in Employment Law.
- SHRM/HRCI certification.
- Ten (10) years of progressive experience in a large corporate environment including previous position as an HRBP.
- Experience supporting senior leaders.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide family of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Human Resources career path.