For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking an Associate Global Service Representative on our Global Business Development Division to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Support the service team to meet and exceed world’s best service metrics.
- Deliver responsive customer service.
- Identify and escalate service issues as appropriate.
- May provide backup or coverage support to the service team as needed.
- Process orders, confirm pricing and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Confirm and coordinate order fulfillment and scheduling with supply chain.
- Prepare applicable documentation per customer and regulatory requirement.
- Coordinate cross functionally to facilitate perfect order fulfillments.
- Maintain, run and distribute predetermined reports.
- Support trade compliance activities within the team’s scope.
- Escalate global trade problems and issues that may arise.
- Support collaborative efforts of cross functional experts to resolve issues.
- Support components of order to cash related processes of global services systems including troubleshooting.
- May support technology projects.
We Offer You in Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – we hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant and fitness center.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all of its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School diploma or GED.
- One (1) year of customer service experience.
- Ability to prioritize in a high paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):