For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a Lab Technician III, Microbiology on our fantastic RDQ team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
The Lab Technician III, Microbiology assists the Microbiology Department by sampling and performing microbiological testing of milk, whey, cheese, and environmental.
We Ask of You To:
- Load, unload and operate autoclave for the sterilization of media, glassware, trash and dilution water.
- Assist laboratory personnel by cleaning lab equipment and glassware, disposing of test tubes and filling distilled water jugs for Micro.
- Maintaining inventory, ordering and receiving supplies.
- Preparing and shipping collabs.
- General lab housekeeping.
We Offer You in Return:
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School or equivalent.
- Knowledge of chemistry/microbiology.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science or related field preferred.
- Student Laboratory experienced preferred.