Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
The Greeley Team is seeking a Quality Team Member II to help us achieve our goals.
We Ask Of You To:
- Be responsible for the safe operation of the associated equipment and/or processes
- Follow and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and safe work practices
- Monitor all aspects of product chemistry throughout production and on final product
- Perform lab tests with required chemicals and testing equipment
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the work area
- Communicate effectively to team members, team leads, supervisors, and managers, as applicable
- Perform job responsibilities with the mindset of the company core values of Quality, Service, Competitive Price, and Ethics
- Work effectively with others
- Complete work shift as scheduled
We Offer You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our goal. Through competitive wage, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
You Must Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
- Understanding of basic chemistry or biology, and basic lab equipment/testing through on the job experience, or through high school or college coursework
- Basic math skills to be able to perform mathematical functions
- Ability to complete required documentation, both in written and electronic form
- Ability to enter and pull data from computer systems
- Ability to access elevated work areas such as climbing ladders/stairs
- Ability to understand and apply standard operating procedures
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and comply with all applicable safety practices
- Ability to lift moderate weights repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand/walk throughout the shift
- Ability to work in hot, humid, and cold areas
- Ability to work Overtime, Nights, Weekends, Holidays, and 12.5-hour shifts
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- 2 years of work experience in similar type positions
- Experience in instrumentation operation and troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with aseptic technique and sample pulling