Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We are seeking an Accounting Supervisor for our accounting group at our Greeley, Colorado plant.
We Ask Of You To:
- Provide statistical analysis and production information relative to the plant including monitoring and enhancing inventory and production accounting reporting procedures, directing audits, and maintaining proper accounting of finished goods and raw materials inventory to accurately report and analyze production statistics.
- Direct the duties of accounting clerical staff and entry level accountants to ensure company financial objectives are met.
- Develop and maintain accurate production reporting, budgeting, timely financial reporting, and other accounting systems and controls.
- Engage, recognize, develop, and motivate direct reports.
We Offer You in Return:
To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the nation.
Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all of its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related field or a science/technical/engineering/mathematic field.
- Experience in general finance and accounting, cost accounting, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Experience using advanced Microsoft Excel functionality.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly, handle multiple tasks at one time, and have a friendly/outgoing personality.
- Strong analytical thinking, comfort with details/complex data, and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success with people management and interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- 2 years experience doing relevant finance/accounting/reporting work in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience managing others.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com