Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
The Greeley Team is seeking an Engineering Administrative Assistant to help us achieve our goals.
We Ask Of You To:
- Schedule/organize department meetings, training, and events with both internal and external entities
- Obtain special supplies to support meetings, and ensure technical support group supplies areas are adequately stocked
- Purchase non-regular items for department personnel and maintain/reconcile purchasing card
- Assist the Plant Controller and Purchasing Agent in preparation for internal audits
- Maintain records and reporting for construction, environmental, and safety activities
- Maintain and drive employee recognition programs
- Assist technical support groups with AFE preparation, issue AFE purchase agreements and purchase orders, and process construction invoices
- Ensure all contractor paperwork and qualifications meet plant standards and are maintained up to date
- Function as a single point of contact for contractors and vendors for processing paperwork including agreements, contracts, invoices, tax documents, lien wavers, sworn statements, etc.
- Obtain and route to the appropriate teams all project documents including construction submittals (e.g. equipment manuals, spare parts list, preventative maint. requirements) and work with vendors to obtain equipment information
- Work in coordination with the technical support groups to ensure the drawings are current and a fashion which everyone can access.
- Work in accordance with safe work practices at all times and maintain 5S standards.
- Integrate Leprino Quality into all aspects of the Greeley Administrative function as evidenced by demonstrated continuous improvement, teamwork with co-workers, distinguished customer service and striving for excellence. Follow GMP
- Work effectively with others
We Offer You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our goal. Through competitive wage, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
You Must Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
- Basic math skills to be able to perform mathematical functions
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 1 year of previous experience in a high volume, high urgency administrative position
- Personal confidence, a professional image, the ability to learn new tasks quickly, multitasking skills, and a friendly and outgoing personality
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Publisher, Sharepoint, and SAP
- 2 years of business/administrative courses and/or some college education
- Prior experience in a similar position within a manufacturing facility