Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
The Greeley Team is seeking a Team Member I to help us achieve our goals.
We Ask Of You To:
- Inspect and pack cheese blocks
- Be responsible for the safe operation of the associated equipment and/or processes
- Follow and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and safe work practices
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the work area
- Communicate effectively to team members, team leads, supervisors, and managers, as applicable
- Perform job responsibilities with the mindset of the company core values of Quality, Service, Competitive Price, and Ethics
- Work effectively with others
- Complete work shift as scheduled
We Offer You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our goal. Through competitive wage, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
You Must Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
- Basic math skills to be able to perform mathematical functions
- Ability to access elevated work areas such as climbing ladders/stairs
- Ability to understand and apply standard operating procedures
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and comply with all applicable safety practices
- Ability to lift moderate weights repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand/walk throughout the shift
- Ability to work in hot, humid, and cold areas
- Ability to work Overtime, Weekends, Holidays, and 12.5 hour rotating shifts
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
“The culture of Leprino Foods is built by a family of passionate employees who believe in what they do, who understand the value of teamwork and understand that no one person is greater than the other.” – Steve, Greeley, Colorado Plant Manager
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com