Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
The Greeley Team is seeking a Warehouse Shipping Clerk to help us achieve our goals.
We Ask Of You To:
- Provide accurate and timely coordination of all shipments from, to, and between Leprino Facilities and outside suppliers.
- Effectively coordinate the shipment and receipt of packages with internal departments at the plant.
- Be responsible for the safe operation of the associated equipment and/or processes.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and Safe Operating Practices
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the work area
- Communicate effectively to team members, team leads, supervisors, and managers, as applicable. This includes both internal and external department communication.
- Work effectively with others
- Complete work shift as scheduled
- Perform job responsibilities with the mindset of the company core values: Quality, Service, Competitive Price, and Ethics
We Offer You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our goal. Through competitive wage, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
You Must Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
- Experience operating power industrial equipment (fork lifts, walkie riders, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of warehouse operations to include inbound receiving, outbound shipping, material handling equipment, process palletizing, packaging equipment, and general parts information
- Basic arithmetic skills to be able to perform mathematical functions
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of working in all the warehouse areas and staging areas for production and shipment
- Ability to follow Warehouse Operating Guidelines
- Ability to actively track inventory
- Ability to access elevated work areas such as climbing ladders/stairs
- Ability to understand and apply standard operating procedures
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and comply with all applicable safety/quality practices
- Ability to lift moderate weights repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand/walk throughout the shift
- Ability to work in hot, humid, and cold areas
- Ability to work Overtime, Weekends, and Holidays
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a dairy/food manufacturing environment.
- Experience with analyzing and creating Bills of Lading (BOL), Certificate of Analysis (COA), and other shipping/receiving documentation
- Experience with SAP
- Experience operating stand up fork truck
- Experience with reviewing and ensuring accuracy of shipping/receiving documentation
- Experience with shipping and receiving, including unloading/loading trucks
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com