Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
The Greeley Team is seeking an Accounting Clerk to help us achieve our goals.
We Ask Of You To:
- Be responsible for preparing pre-determined and ad hoc accounting reports to be utilized by the Accounting team, plant leadership, and department personnel.
- Prepare reports that are accurate and timely to ensure proper follow up by applicable business leaders.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of documents and information.
- Plan and organize work.
- Anticipate the requirements of a project in order to complete it in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Analyze daily work requirements and deadlines to determine level of importance and then prioritize accordingly.
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the nation.
- Competitive wages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a similar role than includes high volume, high-urgency accounting clerical type work.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet the daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Strong business/operational math skills to be able to perform mathematical functions related to complex production processes;
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and comply with all applicable safety practices;
- A strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to maintain a clean work area according to good manufacturing processes;
- Ability to demonstrate a professional image, learn new tasks quickly, and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy of work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (e.g Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- 2 years of business/administrative courses.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing system software (e.g. SAP and MES)
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran