Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
The Greeley Team is seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to help us achieve our goals.
We Ask Of You To:
- Maintain Human Resources Information System records and compile reports from databases: training, applicant log, SAP for hourly employees, security card system. Ensure all within compliance of federal, state, local, and LFC requirements. Files records on a timely basis. Maintain confidentiality of records and information in the HR Dept. May act as back up for HR Generalist responsibilities when the generalist is out of the office. Preparation of HR correspondence with appropriate signatures, job descriptions, HR SOPs, and other administrative documentation.
- Respond to routine benefits and HR inquiries. The incumbent must have a working knowledge of the benefits plan and Leprino and plant HR policies. Furthermore, the incumbent must be able to ascertain which questions he or she can answer effectively, and which need to be referred
- Purchase and maintain department inventory of office supplies, training items, and employee engagement. Coordinate employee cheese and whey protein purchases and distribution. Facilitate vendor services such as snack vending, uniforms, and janitorial.
- Administer and update communication boards, employee notices, as needed. Ensure all within compliance of federal, state, local, and LFC regulations. Follow and assist in maintaining GMP, safety and 5S standards.
- Prepare recruitment, new hire orientation, and employee relations forms and packets. Conduct assigned portions of new hire training presentations.
- Coordinate employee recognition lunches, family picnic, and other employee relation activities.
- Perform work in a safe manner by following safety procedures and policies, critical safety rules, and expected standard conduct.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, team leads, and supervisors
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the nation.
- Competitive wages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit-Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role than includes high volume, high-urgency type work or associate’s degree in HR Administration, or similar field with one year of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of HRIS and Timekeeping systems
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet the daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and comply with all applicable safety practices;
- A strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to maintain a clean work area according to good manufacturing processes;
- Ability to demonstrate a professional image, learn new tasks quickly, and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy of work.
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP and KRONOS
- Previous experience with recruiting and on-boarding of hourly employees.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Publisher
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran