The Part Time general labor position you are required to be able to perform any of these duties, monitors, inspects, packaging quality, perform analytical testing, pulling samples, adding back cheese to line, inspecting product for extraneous and assisting with various duties.
“Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location”
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience:
• Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Basic math skills to be able to perform mathematical functions.
• Ability to speak, read, and write the English language.
• Ability to evaluate and identify mechanical conditions and make adjustments or corrective action as necessary.
• Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift.
• Ability to access elevated work areas such as climbing ladders/stairs.
• Ability to understand and apply standard operating procedures.
• Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and comply with all applicable safety practices.
• Ability to work any shift, weekends, holidays and possible overtime.
Please note this position does not come with benefits.
Must be at this position at least 12months before being eligible to apply for a Full Time position.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com