Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our Greeley, Colorado plant.
We Ask Of You To:
- Partner with cross-functional teams within the Production and Quality Assurance Groups within the plant.
- Ensure successful management, proper training, and professional development of all maintenance technicians.
- Provide guidance and direction to hourly maintenance employees on shift to maintain the plant equipment and increase plant operation up time.
- Respond to maintenance emergency conditions with the proper mixture of skilled team members in order to minimize downtime.
- Plan major repairs and installations, and execute to that plan.
- Establish critical system priority lists, ensure all materials used for work orders are tracked, and handle multiple projects simultaneously to completion.
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the nation.
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit-Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associates/Technical degree in industrial maintenance or related field; or five (5) years of industrial maintenance experience.
- 2 years of industrial maintenance leadership experience.
- Ability to work night shift.
- Experience with preventative maintenance and computerized maintenance work order systems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with PLCs and automated machinery control systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints, equipment manuals, and CAD drawings.
- Detail oriented, ability to balance multiple priorities, and have a sense of urgency for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software especially Excel.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Industrial maintenance supervision experience with a food or beverage manufacturer.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained @ www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.