Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a SAP Solution Architect (APO) on our Enterprise Applications team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Work with business/configuration leaders to develop and prioritize an annual Project Portfolio including cost estimates and benefits.
- Provide status updates on current projects to both the business and SSI Management after finalization of the Project Portfolio.
- Work in conjunction with business to determine project budgeting and approvals.
- Create project plan timelines including identifying resource requirements.
- Contribute to projects by addressing integration opportunities and organizing change management/training.
- Lead and/or supervises the successful completion of all deliverables associated with project phases.
- Ability to present to a small or large audience.
- Perform and/or validate the fit/gaps to business requirements
- Identify workarounds and business process changes
- Development of the system, conducts unit testing of all developments and configuration.
- Ensure consistency and integrity of system development across enterprise architecture.
- Assesses, recommends, and configures delivery mechanisms to satisfy business reporting requirements based upon application of best practices, while also drawing from previous experiences.
- Take responsibility for the design, consultation, and SAP system configuration in support of various business and financial processes.
- Work in areas such as configuration, testing, documentation, and reporting for the SAP APO modules.
- Working on project teams through all phases of project implementation, resolving support issues, and assessing and recommending SAP delivery mechanisms for reporting requirements.
We Offer You in Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discpline or equivalent experience
- 8 years of relevant module configuration, implementation, and support experience in SAP APO, DP, SNP, PPDS, and ECC.
- ITIL, Agile, Waterfall, or other PMP methodology.
- Extensive experience with the APO PPDS
- Experience in creating and supporting APO relevant BI objects including info-objects, cubes, characteristics, key figures, and ETL
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s degree in CS, IT, or closely related discipline.
- S/4 HANA experience.
- SCM and APICS certification.
- Configuration and production support of SAP-SCM and related sub-modules.
- Integration with SAP-WM/IM, SAP MM/PP, SAD SD.
- Business experience in regulatory requirements related to production planning.
- S/4 PP and IBP experience preferred
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Enterprise Applications career path.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.