Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver corporate headquarters, we are seeking a LeGrille Cook. The LeGrille Cook primary responsibilities are to prepare and cook food while maintaining a clean, safe and healthy environment at the Corporate facility.
We Ask Of You To:
- Prepares and cooks a variety of food for the cafeteria at the Corporate Company headquarters on a regular basis and for special guests and events.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and disinfects all kitchen areas in accordance with daily health and safety standards.
- Utilizes dishwashing equipment including the dishwashing machine; stores, stacks, pre-rinses, and cleans all filters and dishwashing equipment.
- Maintains a safe and hygienic working environment, including proper storage of food, supplies, equipment, utensils and implements.
- Assures compliance with food hygiene regulations and food safety laws.
- Follows instructions on industrial strength chemicals to ensure that they are handled properly while following safety precautions and procedures.
- Remains informed on safety procedures and works safely.
- Notifies supervisor of potential safety hazards and follows all company and emergency procedures to correct issues.
- Coordinates and executes other special food or event request responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
We Offer You in Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, paid parental leave (outside of CA and NY), healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit-Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Mandatory Qualifications):
- High school diploma or GED Required
- At least one year of experience in the foods services industry or as a chef
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Human Resources career path.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.