Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We are seeking a Part-Time Security Attendant. The Security Attendant Maintains a safe and secure environment at the Leprino Ranch, by patrolling and monitoring premises.
We Ask Of You To:
- Secures premises by patrolling property in a vehicle, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations at Ranch, using the appropriate escalation of force level, up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Carries a firearm to assist in securing the premises.
- Monitors surveillance equipment and drives Ranch perimeter, to ensure entire Ranch is secure.
- Maintains environment, by periodic testing, monitoring and setting of security equipment and controls.
- Obtains assistance by sounding alarms, as necessary.
- Apprehends suspects or security violators until a time when government forces can take over the situation.
Gate House Access
- Permits entry of Ranch guests, while attending the gate, precluding unauthorized access.
- Acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry.
- Controls traffic by directing movement of people, vehicles and parking.
Loss Prevention & Reporting
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing guests of policy and procedures, and restraining trespassers, as necessary.
- Records security-related happenings on the premise and gives reports to Supervisor.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of the property.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
You Have (Mandatory Qualifications):
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Meets and continues to meet any applicable state, county, and municipal licensing and permit requirements, and specific protective device and weapons qualifications
At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role typically ranges between $12.16/hr and $12.77/hr.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.