Within our Cheese Global Business Unit located in Denver – Leprino is seeking a Marketing Manager, Innovation & New Business Ventures to move our organization to even larger level of cheese growth! We take pride in our vision to be "world's best", it is why we work harder, invest more, and continually innovate.
- In May 2021, Leprino Foods undertook a major re-organization that led to the creation of two distinct global business units: Cheese and Nutrition. This newly built position within the Cheese business unit will play a key part in creating something new from the ground up and taking the business to entirely new levels.
- Partner with internal and external partners to bring ideas to market with flawless project management and leadership including concept testing, concept development with external partners and operations and technical team.
- Communicate idea and project vision and empower cross functional team for strong execution and product launch success.
- Build business model in partnership with finance and consistently communicate the performance scorecard and tracking of all projects.
- Partner with Senior Manager of Cheese Market Insights and technical organization to build innovation pipeline that serves medium term profit goals and helps future proof the organization.
- Lead all aspects of idea testing, iteration, and concept development in partnership with cross functional team to build concrete platforms.
- Consistently inspire team with ideas and insights that fuel a culture of curiosity and innovation and proactively identify consumer trends / insights / discontinuities that provide inspiration for Leprino growth.
- Partner with product development/R&D team to manage the innovation pipeline, balancing opportunistic projects, and long-term breakthrough innovation.
- Develops direct, influential relationships with marketing and innovation leaders within customer organizations to help advance Leprino agenda.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related subject area.
- Previous experience as a marketing manager within the CPG, food, or beverage industry.
- Extensive experience in new product innovation, concepting, new market penetration, and product commercialization.
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed.
- Are humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, innovative, results-oriented, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
We Hope You Also Have:
- An MBA or Master’s in Marketing
- Previous experience as an Innovation Marketer/Business Builder within a global CPG company.
Leprino Foods embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Offering you in return:
A chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, dedicated sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit increases and bonuses, as well as our annual Profit-Sharing plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our company, our customers, and one another.
- At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role typically ranges between $102,000 and $123,000.
Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that bold vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?