Now that you've found the perfect career opportunity, it is up to YOU.
Please click on the job title for more information.
Click column header to sort
Forklift Operator 12 HR Shift AM or PM based on company needs
The purpose of this position is to assist the engineering department with projects that the department does not have resources to complete. The role will increase the department’s output while also giving the intern valuable industry experience in the engineering field.
The Product Review Specialist IV is responsible for the preparation, review and release of all production documents and records. This position is responsible for ensuring that incoming purchased ingredients and materials intended for internal consumptions are reviewed, and released in compliance with company policy/process. The Product Review Specialist III should know and understand the roles and responsibilities of Product Review Specialists I and II.
Leprino Foods Company, the World’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese is seeking a SRProcessing Supervisor to join our Lemoore, CA West Facility.
As the Sr. Processing Supervisor, you will report directly to the Processing Department Manager. You will provide direction to production employees. Your duties will include; ensuring production schedules are met in a timely manner, as well as planning manpower to meet those schedules, and quality standards are achieved by monitoring the processing steps from the intake of raw ingredients to finished product shipment. Assert food safety as a priority that cannot be compromised and ensures that the team is trained and qualified in a manner that meets food safety requirements.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, working with state of the art equipment, and are a results oriented professional, this may be the career move you’ve been looking for.
Leprino Foods, the dairy industry’s best-kept secret has been a family-owned and Denver-based company since 1950. We hold a couple of titles including the nation’s largest cheese company and also the world’s largest producer of mozzarella; the most popular cheese used on pizzas throughout the United States. From three individuals in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 13 global locations earning more than $3 billion in annual revenue.
Provide guidance, direction and supervision to all warehouse associates while maintaining warehouse facilities and equipment in a safe and sanitary condition. Facilitate employee training, ensure all quality standards are achieved and meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations.
Leprino Foods Company, the World’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese is seeking a Quality Execution Supervisor to join our team.
This Quality Execution Supervisor plays an integral role in maintaining superior Quality Systems throughout the plant and the organization as a whole. This position works in support of Production Management to troubleshoot deficiencies in quality execution and assures plant preparedness for customer and regulatory inspections. This is a highly visible role with the responsibility of educating and motivating the plant workforce on Quality Initiatives and serves as the Subject Matter Expert in all aspects of the Quality Program.
If you have Quality Systems experience in food manufacturing, particularly in a leadership capacity, don’t hesitate to apply!
The Quality Execution Group Leader (lab/ production) coordinates and oversees the daily execution of lab and production quality control activities in accordance with Quality and Food Safety programs, processes, and systems to ensure that plant performance meets and/or exceeds company-wide expectations.
The Part Time general labor position you are required to be able to perform any of these duties, monitors, inspects, packaging quality, perform analytical testing, pulling samples, adding back cheese to line, inspecting product for extraneous and assisting with various duties.
The Quality Execution Manager is the inspirational leader and subject matter expert for the Hold & Release and Laboratory functions within quality at the Lemoore, CA West plant. The Quality Execution Manager ensures that policies and procedures established by QA are carried out effectively in the plant. The successful functioning of critical control systems within the plant (sampling, analytical testing, product grading, Quality Alert handling, hold and release procedures, GMPs, housekeeping standards, etc.) are some of the tools that will define your success.
Technician is responsible for performing trouble shooting, repair, planned maintenance and preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Responsible for fabrication or modification of equipment to Leprino specs and standards.
- Responsible for the installation of new or used equipment.
- Responsible for repairs of building and all plant equipment.
- Responsible for plant preventative maintenance.
- Responsible to promptly respond to any equipment break downs or downtime when applicable.
- Responsible to assist in shift coverage when applicable.
- Responsible for welding repairs to plant equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Responsible to fulfill MEP requirements.
- Perform any other duties as required by Maintenance Manager, Supervisor or Group Leader.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of previous maintenance experience.
- Welding skills including: arc, tig, mig, and sanitary welding.
- Ability to design, layout and fabricate.
- Ability to read blue prints and P&ID drawing.
- Ability to work well with outside contractors.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Knowledge and ability to perform work in a safe and organized manner.
- Knowledge of proper safe use of hand tools.
- Must have the ability to complete all assigned paperwork, per assignment.
- Must have electrical experience in an industrial environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of GMPs.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions of the position.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions.
- Computer literacy.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com