Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to help grow, mentor, and support the 300+ employees at our Tracy, CA production facility.
We Ask Of You To:
- Play a key role in driving the company's succession management, organizational design, and leadership development and assessment.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to the HR department team members.
- Recommend, implement, and support employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Ensure facility compliance with all existing state and federal government employment laws.
- Conduct Frontline Leadership Training with managers, supervisors, and group leaders using internal and external curriculum.
- Oversee the execution of the plant technical training program in conjunction with the plant Technical Manager.
- Establish and lead the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce while personally driving the recruiting process for exempt and non-exempt level positions.
We Offer You In Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – we hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in Tracy, CA; population of 85,000, a short drive to both Stockton and Modesto, and just sixty miles east of San Francisco. Tracy is centrally located between all the National Parks to the east and the beautiful Bay area to the west.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's in HR, Organizational Development, or other similar disciplines including six (6) years of progressive leadership experience as an HR Supervisor, HR Business Partner, or HR Manager within a manufacturing environment.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Extensive experience in employment law, labor relations, safety, and training.
- A Master’s in Labor Relations, HR Management, or OD including a PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP (and SCP) certification.
- Experience in a 24/7 dairy or food manufacturing environment with leadership over HR generalist, safety lead, and administrative roles.
- Experience working with a union workforce.
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide family of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Human Resources career path.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained @ www.psychemedics.com