Now that you've found the perfect career opportunity, it is up to YOU.
Please click on the job title for more information.
Click column header to sort
Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve our daring vision, we’re looking for the secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
Within our Waverly, NY manufacturing facility, we are seeking a highly qualified ProductionManager on our plant leadership team to continue moving our organization to even larger levels of food quality, safety, and production efficiencies within our Cheese, Whey, and Processing departments. We take pride in our vision to be "world's best", it's why we work harder, invest more, and continually innovate.
Our team in New York is seeking a HumanResourcesManager to help, grow, mentor, and support the almost 230 employees that call the facility home. Will you turn your passion for people into impact by directly contributing in fostering a healthy environment for the next generation of Leprino’s leaders to flourish?
- Take charge of HR operations in our 230-person Waverly cheese and whey manufacturing plant. Including the leadership, mentorship, and career development for all HR team members.
- Play a key role in driving the company's strong culture, succession management, organizational design, leadership development and assessment.
- Recommend and implement practices necessary to establish positive relationships and promote a higher level of morale.
- Improve on existing practices and procedures in order to continue hiring a remarkable workforce for both exempt and non-exempt level positions.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
Offering You In Return
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications)
- A Bachelor's in HR, OD, or other similar disciplines including six (6) years of progressive leadership experience as an HR Supervisor, HRBP, or HR Manager within a manufacturing environment.
Hoping You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications)
- Extensive experience in employment law, OD and planning, labor relations, safety, and training.
- A Master’s in Labor Relations, HR Management, or OD including a PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP (and SCP) certification.
- Experience in a 24/7 dairy manufacturing environment with leadership over HR Supervisors or HR Generalists.
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide family of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Human Resources career path.
This position performs a variety of duties and requires responsibility for inspecting cheese quality, inspecting bulk packaging, packaging the cheese, ensuring packaging quality, rework, and performing general housekeeping duties.
All other duties as assigned.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for installing, disassembling, repairing, and maintaining equipment. The Maintenance Mechanic is also responsible for the safe repair and troubleshooting of malfunctioning mechanical, electrical, or instrumentation systems, the calibration of instruments, and performing mechanical, preventive, and predictive maintenance. This position participates on the hazmat response team.
The Maintenance Mechanic is also responsible for the safe operation of the associated equipment and/or processes, the quality of incoming raw materials, the quality of the outgoing products in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and safe work practices. This position is also responsible for participating in and implementing continuous improvement.
All other duties as assigned.